What We Do
As auditors, consultants and advisors to the public sector, Craig, Fitzsimmons & Meyer, LLP has earned a global reputation as a leader in Audit, Accounting, Tax, and Management Advisory Services for the public sector. Our clientele ranges from religious congregations of men and women, to Papal entities overseen by the Holy See, educational institutions, social service and welfare organizations and the local governmental community. Through our strategic alliance with Pivot Point Security we can offer IoT “Internet of Things” security and consulting services for those clients that require these services.
Through our strategic alliance with Pivot Point Security CFM is able to offer Information Technology audits, recommendations for improvements in network infrastructure, and assessment of vulnerabilities in donor databases. We can positively impact your organization’s core IT objectives of:
- Achieving and maintaining a technology environment that safeguards your assets
- Maintaining data and system integrity
- Achieving organizational goals
- Using resources efficiently
Investment and Financial Planning for the future is essential to the not-for-profit organization and local governments. Our investment and financial plans range from:
- Providing retirement and healthcare for aging constituency, including social security participation planning
- Building endowment funds for formation and education
- Long-term capital planning and needs assessments
- Planning for the funding of depreciation and resources required future growth initiatives
- Tax and estate planning
- Medical and other employee benefit self-insurance plans
Budgeting and monitoring operations are also a vital management skill. In addition to assisting with budgetary planning and implementation of budget systems, we help develop investment advisory committees to monitor performance and communicate with the board of directors or Provincial Council.
CFM is knowledgeable of and understands the filing requirements of the Internal Revenue Service regarding Form 990, the IRS’ application for exemption Forms 1023 and 1024, and the filing requirements of state and local agencies. We are familiar with the rules and regulations governing the solicitation of charitable gift annuities and can help you with these filings, including the registration and reporting requirements when a NPO runs a “game of chance”.